Personal Use. You agree to use the Services for your personal use. Your commercial use is limited to transactions done on your own behalf. A licensed real estate consultant may provide information to consumers via the Services or, where authorized, take actions on behalf of a consumer client (e.g. post a home for sale). Subject to the restrictions set forth in the following paragraphs, you may copy information from the Services only as necessary for your personal use to (a) view, (b) save, and (c) print, fax or e-mail it. You agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Services.
Restrictions. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services. You will not use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes.
- Acceptable Use. You agree not to use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms MySAHomeResource.com, its service providers, suppliers or any other user.
Linked Materials. The Services include links to third-party products, services and Web sites. MySAHomeResource.com does not endorse, and takes no responsibility for such products, services, and Web sites.
Claims of Copyright Infringement. MySAHomeResource.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify MySAHomeResource.com's copyright agent (Webmaster) in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
My San Antonio Home Resource
15510 Vance Jackson Rd, Ste 101
San Antonio, TX 78249
Main Phone: (210) 771-5359
If you give notice of copyright infringement by text e-mail, MySAHomeResource.com's copyright agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
Intellectual Property. The Services are the property of MySAHomeResource.com, and subject to the intellectual property rights of MySAHomeResource.com and its licensors. © 2022 MySAHomeResource.com. All rights reserved.
NO WARRANTY. MYSAHOMERESOURCE.COM PROVIDES THE SERVICES "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MYSAHOMERESOURCE.COM AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. MYSAHOMERESOURCE.COM AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
- Updated January 2022